Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oooohhh! Eclipse was soooooo good!

Best book by far! (until I read Breaking Dawn anyway...). Bridget and I went up north for an ICT bus trip (Auckland - Hamilton - Mt Maunganui - Auckland) and on our travels she read New Moon while I read Eclipse.

This third book (what do you call this - a triquel???) develops the rivalry between Jacob (werewolf) and Edward (vampire) and their love for Bella (human - that so readily accepts that her best friends are a werewolf and a vampire - duh???). Anyway, I still love this story!

I am in two minds about the male characters. In the book, Edward is daper, sophisticated and so good-looking...but from what I have seen in the movies (online sneak peeks) Jacob is so so so much better looking than Edward.


Anyway...this weekend I may just have to hire the Twilight movie and watch it - haven't seen it yet!

1 comment:

  1. It is soooooo good!!!I finished them all a couple of months ago. I love them so much I have gone out & brought the books for myself(I borrowed them 1st time around). So have just started Twilight again to refreash my memory before the 2nd movie comes out in Nov. ;0)

    ReplyDelete